Mississippi Lottery News
Mississippi's First $20 Scratch-Off Arrives March 2
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) will introduce its very first $20 scratch-off game, $100 Million Extravaganza, on March 2, featuring five $500,000 jackpots. Tickets will drop at the 1,800 official statewide retailers next week.
Mississippi Lottery to Launch Holiday Scratch-Off Games
Mississippi Lottery players can look forward to four new scratch-off games for the holiday season this year, offering prizes up to $200,000. The exciting new tickets will be available from retailers statewide on Tuesday, November 3.
New Draw Game Called Cash 3 Coming to Mississippi
The Mississippi Lottery is set to launch its third draw game - Cash 3. Drawings are set to take place seven days a week and you will have the chance to play for a top prize of $500. Cash 3 will launch on Tuesday September 1st and tickets will be available from 5:00am.
Live Drawings Now Broadcast in Mississippi on WJTV
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) has reached an agreement with WJTV which will see Powerball drawings air live every Wednesday and Saturday evening. The new partnership has been hailed as a positive move ‘in the midst of extraordinary times’ for the Jackson-viewing area.
- Mississippi Lottery to Launch By December 1st
- Mississippi Lottery Hires Thomas Shaheen As President
- Mississippi Lottery Launch Confirmed for November
- Mississippi Lottery Board Adopts Ethics Rules
- Late 2019 the target for Mississippi Lottery
- Mississippi Lottery Winners Will Pay State Tax On Prize Money
- Mississippi Lottery Reassures Public Over Start Date
- Mississippi Lottery to Be Running by Year End
- Five-person board appointed for Mississippi Lotto
- Mississippians Flock Across the Border to Buy Mega Millions Tickets