Mississippi Lottery News
$65,000 Match 5 Winner claims her prize
The winner of the $65,000 Match 5 jackpot from 24th July has come forward to claim her prize. The woman from the City of Citronelle in Mobile County, Alabama used the Quick Pick option to choose her numbers and...
Mississippi Match 5 Creates First Jackpot Winner
A man from Brandon in Rankin County has made history as the first jackpot winner of the new Mississippi Match 5 game. He matched all the numbers to land himself a payout of $55,000.
Mississippi's First $20 Scratch-Off Arrives March 2
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) will introduce its very first $20 scratch-off game, $100 Million Extravaganza, on March 2, featuring five $500,000 jackpots. Tickets will drop at the 1,800 official statewide retailers next week.
Mississippi Lottery to Launch Holiday Scratch-Off Games
Mississippi Lottery players can look forward to four new scratch-off games for the holiday season this year, offering prizes up to $200,000. The exciting new tickets will be available from retailers statewide on Tuesday, November 3.
- You Can Buy Mississippi Lottery Tickets From November 25th
- How to Apply to Become a Mississippi Lottery Retailer
- Mississippi Lottery to Launch By December 1st
- Mississippi Lottery Hires Thomas Shaheen As President
- Mississippi Lottery Launch Confirmed for November
- Mississippi Lottery Board Adopts Ethics Rules
- Late 2019 the target for Mississippi Lottery
- Mississippi Lottery Winners Will Pay State Tax On Prize Money
- Mississippi Lottery Reassures Public Over Start Date
- Mississippi Lottery to Be Running by Year End