Mississippi Lottery News
Mississippi Lottery to Launch Holiday Scratch-Off Games
Mississippi Lottery players can look forward to four new scratch-off games for the holiday season this year, offering prizes up to $200,000. The exciting new tickets will be available from retailers statewide on Tuesday, November 3.
New Draw Game Called Cash 3 Coming to Mississippi
The Mississippi Lottery is set to launch its third draw game - Cash 3. Drawings are set to take place seven days a week and you will have the chance to play for a top prize of $500. Cash 3 will launch on Tuesday September 1st and tickets will be available from 5:00am.
Live Drawings Now Broadcast in Mississippi on WJTV
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) has reached an agreement with WJTV which will see Powerball drawings air live every Wednesday and Saturday evening. The new partnership has been hailed as a positive move ‘in the midst of extraordinary times’ for the Jackson-viewing area.
$2 Million Mega Millions Prize Won In Mississippi
For the first time ever, a multimillion-dollar lottery prize has been won in Mississippi. The lucky ticket holder won $2 million in the Mega Millions draw on Tuesday June 9th, making them the state’s biggest winner yet.
- Mississippi Lottery Hires Thomas Shaheen As President
- Mississippi Lottery Launch Confirmed for November
- Mississippi Lottery Board Adopts Ethics Rules
- Late 2019 the target for Mississippi Lottery
- Mississippi Lottery Winners Will Pay State Tax On Prize Money
- Mississippi Lottery Reassures Public Over Start Date
- Mississippi Lottery to Be Running by Year End
- Five-person board appointed for Mississippi Lotto
- Mississippians Flock Across the Border to Buy Mega Millions Tickets
- Mississippi Is Already Seeing the Benefits of Its New Lottery