Mississippi Lottery News
Mississippi Match 5 Creates First Jackpot Winner
A man from Brandon in Rankin County has made history as the first jackpot winner of the new Mississippi Match 5 game. He matched all the numbers to land himself a payout of $55,000.
Mississippi's First $20 Scratch-Off Arrives March 2
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) will introduce its very first $20 scratch-off game, $100 Million Extravaganza, on March 2, featuring five $500,000 jackpots. Tickets will drop at the 1,800 official statewide retailers next week.
Mississippi Lottery to Launch Holiday Scratch-Off Games
Mississippi Lottery players can look forward to four new scratch-off games for the holiday season this year, offering prizes up to $200,000. The exciting new tickets will be available from retailers statewide on Tuesday, November 3.
New Draw Game Called Cash 3 Coming to Mississippi
The Mississippi Lottery is set to launch its third draw game - Cash 3. Drawings are set to take place seven days a week and you will have the chance to play for a top prize of $500. Cash 3 will launch on Tuesday September 1st and tickets will be available from 5:00am.
- How to Apply to Become a Mississippi Lottery Retailer
- Mississippi Lottery to Launch By December 1st
- Mississippi Lottery Hires Thomas Shaheen As President
- Mississippi Lottery Launch Confirmed for November
- Mississippi Lottery Board Adopts Ethics Rules
- Late 2019 the target for Mississippi Lottery
- Mississippi Lottery Winners Will Pay State Tax On Prize Money
- Mississippi Lottery Reassures Public Over Start Date
- Mississippi Lottery to Be Running by Year End
- Five-person board appointed for Mississippi Lotto