Mississippi Lottery News
Mississippi Match 5 Player Sets New Jackpot Record
A Match 5 player from Poplarville became the biggest winner on a single ticket in Tuesday night’s drawing, landing a jackpot worth $524,976.
Cash 4 Set for Mississippi Launch on January 10
The Mississippi Lottery’s latest draw game, Cash 4, will launch on January 10th 2022. The game offers a top prize of $5,000 and various ways to play, and lottery officials are confident players will relish the chance to take part.
Mississippi Lottery Hits $1 Billion Sales Milestone
Mississippi Lottery officials have lauded an ‘incredible accomplishment’ after reaching $1 billion in gross sales. It has not even been two years since the state lottery was launched, but Mississippians have welcomed the opportunity to play a wide range of games.
$65,000 Match 5 Winner claims her prize
The winner of the $65,000 Match 5 jackpot from 24th July has come forward to claim her prize. The woman from the City of Citronelle in Mobile County, Alabama used the Quick Pick option to choose her numbers and...
- Powerball and Mega Millions Launch in Mississippi
- Mississippi Lottery Generates $2.5 Million Sales On First Day
- Powerball and Mega Millions Start in Mississippi on January 30th 2020
- You Can Buy Mississippi Lottery Tickets From November 25th
- How to Apply to Become a Mississippi Lottery Retailer
- Mississippi Lottery to Launch By December 1st
- Mississippi Lottery Hires Thomas Shaheen As President
- Mississippi Lottery Launch Confirmed for November
- Mississippi Lottery Board Adopts Ethics Rules
- Late 2019 the target for Mississippi Lottery